The month isn’t quite over but these last days of May will be studying for me so I thought I’d might as well write it now.
- Batman, Volume 4: Zero Year: Secret City – This one took me almost 4 months to read. Not a fan.
- Ms. Marvel, Vol.1: No Normal – LOVED IT. So excited to read the next one.
- Queens Of Geek – Loved this book so much! It has a wonderfully diverse set of characters and they we’re all amazing. Also, SO MUCH GEEKYNESS.
- The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time – I wrote a rant/review on this one, you can find it here.
- The Hidden Memory Of Objects – I felt very meh about this book, not bad but not good either. It was however the April Once Upon A Book Club book though, which made it an amazing reading experience anyway.
- Queen – Kind of cheating, as Queen is lit af any month of the year, but I’ve been listening to Somebody To Love A LOT lately and it’s great.
- Ed Sheeran acoustic – I discovered Shape of You and Castle on the Hill in acoustic recently and I’m obsessed!
- Awesome Mix Vol. 2 – (Soundtrack to GOTG.2) It’s just awesome and just yes. Which brings me to the next part of this list which is…
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 – THIS MOVIE IS THE ACTUAL SHIT. That’s all I have to say about that.
- The Proposal – Nothing you haven’t seen before, but this was on TV yesterday so me and Grandma watched it for the second time and it’s just really lighthearted and enjoyable.
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert – What can I say, I enjoy watching people making fun of Trump. Let me have a laugh at the shitshow that is the world atm, it’s my way of coping.
- SKAM – Skam is back and I’m living!! Haven’t seen since ep.5 though and I’m so scared to see where everything is heading.
So yup, that’s my month summed up in some good stuff. Share a May favorite of yours in the comments, I’d love to hear what you enjoyed this month. Also, don’t forget that #PRIDEMONTHBOOKS stars in a few days!
Thanks for reading!